Chemical Coatings Product Development & Innovation
Here at Chemical Dynamics, we need not claim innovation–we have demonstrated it time and again. Ronald Lewarchik, President of Chemical Dynamics has been credited with over 50 US and international patents, numerous R&D 100 awards, and tenures at the helm of several Research and Development Departments of Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Companies as diverse as Paul Reed Smith Guitars to the Ford Motor Company have relied on Chemical Dynamics to dramatically improve their product performance with innovative coating products. Corporations have sought our counsel from throughout the world, including the United States, Mexico, Canada, Saudi Arabia, India, Israel, China, France, the Netherlands, England, and South Korea, to name a few. The Department of Energy Building in Washington D.C. used a low E energy savings coating developed by Chemical Dynamics, LLC.
Should you require superior coatings expertise to improve or create products for your company, below are a few of the services we provide.
Product Development Expertise:
• Development of new formulations for paint and coatings products per customer specifications.
• Deformulation and reformulation of existing coating technology.
• Trouble shooting specific formulation challenges.
• Expert witness support for paint, coatings, and adhesives.
• Paint product development
• Coatings product development
• Development of Low-VOC coatings and resins
Any relationship starts with a conversation. Let us show you how we can help you, whether it is with an idea, bringing a formulated product from concept to commercialization, or perfecting an existing product.